Original Broadcast Date: November 3, 2016
Five years ago, AIDS/LifeCycle had about 100 participants in its annual 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles who raised more than $10,000.
Today, that number totals more than 350.
Greg Sroda, the event’s former senior director, recently took on a new role as Chief Operating Officer of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
But he will offer a look back on the tremendous growth of AIDS/LifeCycle during a special webinar on Nov. 3.
Sroda will share how the organization’s small team focused on a number of key strategies that inspired its most passionate participants to raise more money — most notably creating an incentive program that encourages riders of all levels to more actively seek support from their friends, families, and co-workers.
Join the Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum for your chance to learn how Sroda and his team built and carried out this highly effective campaign — and gain insights and tools that will help your organization identify and encourage more high-value donors.
You will learn:
- How to create a recognition incentive program that connects with your participants and inspires them to raise more money
- How to build communications and marketing materials that make it easy for your participants to solicit and raise money on your behalf
- How to execute events that motivate first-time participants to return
You will receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- The opportunity to ask questions of the presenter (live attendees only)
- A download of the PowerPoint presentation that accompanies this webinar
Greg Sroda is Chief Operating Officer of San Francisco AIDS Foundation and former senior director of AIDS/LifeCycle, a 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles that has raised more than $16.2 million for AIDS charities in 2016.
PRICE: $99 or free for Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum members
By taking part in this webinar recording you are confirming that you would like to receive periodic emails from us with the latest in peer-to-peer fundraising. You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.