Free thanks to sponsorship by Hustle
In a day and age where everyone is connected to their mobile device, how do you leverage that constant connectivity to your fundraising advantage?
Peer-to-Peer text messaging is how. Conversational texting offers two huge advantages for your fundraising efforts:
- The ability to have real-time personalized conversations.
- Valuable insights into your supporters whether they are volunteers, donors and/or event participants.
Listen in on this webinar with Pancreatic Cancer Action Network’s Renée Willemse and Hustle’s Chris Dingus. You’ll walk away with insights and best practices for breaking through the noise to amplify your fundraising success by integrating texting into your P2P fundraising strategy.
- The five actions you need to take to increase fundraising engagement
- How video messaging can increase fundraising engagement
- Best practices for engaging participants and driving revenue
- How to integrate texting into your existing communication strategy
Renée Willemse, Associate Director Community Engagement, Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Renee is Associate Director in Community Engagement at the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, whose mission is to take bold action to improve the lives of everyone impacted by pancreatic cancer by advancing scientific research, building community, sharing knowledge and advocating for patients. She has been with the organization for over nine years, working closely with volunteers across the country and a strong focus on PurpleStride, the organizations signature fundraising event.
Chris Dingus, Senior Client Success Manager, Hustle
Chris Dingus is a Senior Client Success Manager at Hustle and works with nonprofits, advocacy organizations and government agencies. With close to three years of experience at Hustle, Chris has helped clients leverage peer-to-peer texting in a wide variety of situations to deepen their engagement.
This webinar is free thanks to sponsorship by