Original Broadcast Date: September 28, 2016
Does this describe your organization?
- Craving training and support
- Doing more with less
- Trying to determine org structure
- Seeking efficiencies
- Needing motivation
- Hoping for stronger team communication and collaboration
Listen as The ALS Association’s Kristin McLaughlin and ACG, Inc.’s Rachel Armbruster share key strategies to unite staff and increase revenue. Get behind the scenes on an effort to focus chapter staff on fundraising, not logistics, using fun, engaging tactics. Learn more about how revisiting staff structure, employing balanced scorecards and KPIs — as well as the launch of a national endurance program, Team Challenge ALS — have helped the organization capitalize on the success of the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Whether you are an experienced or novice manager, you will walk away with new success strategies to implement with your team.
What you’ll learn:
- How The ALS Association used a national incentive program to motivate local chapter staff to take specific revenue generating action.
- How strengths based leadership is transforming teams – increasing efficiency and retention
- How to maximize face time with staff to produce maximum results.
Free thanks to sponsorship by
By taking part in this webinar recording you are confirming that you would like to receive periodic emails from us with the latest in peer-to-peer fundraising. You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.