Original Broadcast Date: October 17, 2013
Your subject line has one purpose: to get your email opened. These short little buggers need to pack a powerful punch because they are the difference between an opened email and a trashed one.
This webinar is designed to make writing effective headlines easy for you.
This online training session is designed for busy professionals in the trenches who want to learn about best practices and practical, actionable takeaways that will help your organization reach the next level and create impact for years to come.
What you’ll learn during this interactive seminar:
- Characteristics of emails that get opened
- The key to writing email subject lines for mobile readers
- Words that work in headlines-and words that don’t
- What we can learn from professionals who work full time writing subject lines and headlines
- How to write email subject lines for just about every situation
- How to emphasize the personal value of your content in only a few words
- How to write visually so the reader has a clear image in mind
- Overcome Writer’s Block: How to use our blueprints and checklists to inspire your writing
The goal of this webinar is to improve your open rates. We offer real-world examples, and we invite questions about your specific needs.
Mandy O’Neill is chief strategist and founder of ConnectedNonprofit. She is a 13-year veteran of using online tools including websites, email, social media, and mobile technologies to build targeted digital relationships for nonprofit organizations and individuals. Mandy speaks, blogs, trains, and provides creative direction for nonprofit organizations to achieve well-defined, high value goals using online tools.
Price: $99 or FREE for Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum Members
By taking part in this webinar recording you are confirming that you would like to receive periodic emails from us with the latest in peer-to-peer fundraising. You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.